How to Become a Certified Professional Coach
About Professional Certification Program
This program was designed by Barbara Wainwright, master coach and founder of Wainwright Global, Inc.
Barbara developed this in response to providing an affordable coaching certification solution utilizing an immersion learning method backed by applied science.
Obtain the training you need
to become a Certified Professional
Life Coach with our LIVE ONLINE
This is a 16-hour certified
proven system of coaching with a
highly interactive applied learning
Success of Program
The Wainwright Method of Coaching has been extremely successful and it has been taught to over 10,000 students worldwide. Furthermore, you will be trained in 16 hours, and your CPC® Professional Coaching credential issued by SLA. ~ Certificate of Professional Coaching.
Certified Professional Coach Requirements
To become a professional coach, you do not have to have a college degree or training in a specific field.
The two key areas that will help you build your foundation as a coach are from life and work experiences.
In addition, having a desire to probe and ask questions to help clients get to their “WHY” to strategically map out a plan of action to help clients get past their roadblocks they may be experiencing as well as holding them accountable.
Benefits of Professional Coaching
Do you have a sincere passion to help
others? Are you ready to kiss your dead-
end job goodbye and be your own boss?
Let me share with you the 5 benefits of
becoming a coach:
1. Flexible Schedule
2. Unlimited income. You set the fees and choose the coaching services to offer.
3. With over 6 Billion people on the planet and no boundaries, you can support clients from around the world. There is always a demand for coaching services.
4. World Crisis & Uncertain times, coaching is adaptable to each situation and is recession-proof.
5. Very rewarding to transform one life at a time.
Delivery of Program
Daytime or Weekend Class Offering:
- Offered Monday – Thursday, 4 hrs per session per day.
- Offered Saturday & Sunday. Two 8-hour sessions
- Trained & Certified in 1 Week or Weekend (16 hours of training)
- 1 homework assignment
- Portfolio submission to Strategic Learning Alliance (To be completed within 30 days of the online course).